solution architect for a sporting goods company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Solution Architect with 2+ years of experience working within a microservice environment to join our team.
The customer is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing, and accessories.
As a Solution Architect within our team, you will work closely with our business teams and will design solutions for our engineers to implement to bring additional industry-leading capabilities to the fast growth digital business.
- Design solutions according to business requirements, collaborating with business stakeholders, architects, and engineers to ensure solutions are in line with the overall architecture and strategy of our platforms
- Act as a specialist IT counterpart to a business Product Owner
- Facilitate technical discussions with business and IT counterparts throughout all phases of an initiative
- Bring best practices from research to influence the Product Owners in evolving the websites to the next level
- Ensures the quality of the product is always maintained by adhering to architecture guardrails
- Participate in constant platform evaluation and blueprinting
- Produce proof of concepts where required to evaluate or demonstrate solutions
- Design, small observable and re-usable (event-driven) APIs in a microservice landscape adhering to the architecture guardrails
- Create and maintain multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders and to handle separately functional and non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with engineers across the globe to deliver the highest quality services
- At least 5 years of experience in IT
- 2+ years of experience working within an microservice environment
- 2+ years of experience in Solution/Technical Architecture or Development lead experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- Knowledge of Node.js/Typescript
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of AWS
- Understanding of Kafka
- Experience with OpenAPI (swagger), Event Driven Architecture, BDD and Domain Driven Design are a nice to have
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.