solution architect for a telecommunications company
We are currently looking for a remote Solution Architect to join the global team.
The customer is one of the world's leading communications services companies. It was established in 1980. It is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with more than 30 million customers, and the largest operator of 4G services in Europe.
- Produce end to end solution designs across a range of projects and initiatives for the Consumer business
- Draw on your and others' expertise to produce solutions that factor in all impacted areas, that meet the business needs, that are compliant with target architectural patterns and relevant industry and company policies, and that deliver outstanding customer experience
- Work in partnership with delivery teams to communicate solutions and evolve through feedback throughout the development process
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Previous extensive development experience in .NET
- Experience of completing e2e design conformant with the Consumer e2e design process
- Understanding of Identity
- Good understanding of modelling tools (EA would be Ideal) for sequence diagrams and static designs
- TMF training
- Excellent communicator
- Proactive and self motivated approach
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.