go to search
solution architect for an insurance company
Solution Architect for an Insurance Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Solution Architect to become a part of the team.
- Lead and guide development teams from architecture and technical leadership point of view
- Start new opportunities and products in the company
- Support current architecture for existing portals and platforms: microservices, event-driven, cloud-native
- Implement PoCs - some ideas from management
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Extensive experience with Azure cloud
- Good understanding and knowledge of Java 11, Spring Boot 2.0, K8S, Gradle, Docker
- Experience with Gerrit, SonarQube, and Jenkins
- Domain-Driven Design experience: strategic and tactical
- Experience with microservices and event-driven architectures
- Excellent communication skills (English B2 or higher)
nice to have
- Insurance domain knowledge
- Microsoft Dynamics knowledge
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.