solution architect for EPAM project
We are looking for a remote Solution Architect with 8+ years of experience in enterprise architecture to join our team.
- Understand complex customer needs and can advise for optimized enterprise solutions regarding Data Warehouses, Big Data, analytics, processing capacity and advanced technology such as cloud integration or Machine Learning tooling
- Support customers on their journey of digital and/or technology transformation from their legacy systems to state of the art tooling
- Advise customers in complex solution options with wide enterprise architecture impact
- Master's in engineering or Computer Science
- 10+ years' experience in software engineering in complex project and product situations
- 8+ years' experience in enterprise architecture related to scaled data environments, large processing centers or highly distributed infrastructure
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in cloud offerings such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Industry experience in at least one of the following industries strongly desired: Financial Services, Automotive, Life Science
- Understanding of procedure and risks of migrations to (multi-)cloud scenarios
- Value an international, multi-cultural environment
- Can-do attitude with desire to deliver to our customers most suitable solutions
- Ability to work on senior management level understanding highly complex situations, but being able to present possible solution options in a targeted structure and message
- Capability to structure requirements for sustainable, yet high performance delivery in the collaboration of customers and EPAM development
- Feeling comfortable in a start-up environment although belonging to a fast-growing global company
- Broad experience, but still the drive to learn new things as customers and projects need it
- Continuous improvement and learning as a natural mindset
- Fluent English both written and verbal
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.