solution architect (java)
We are looking for a skilled remote Solution Architect with experience in Java to provide technical leadership and strategic direction in designing and implementing software solutions.
As a Solution Architect, you will analyze complex business problems and come up with innovative solutions to improve customer productivity. You will be responsible for providing high-level effort estimates and solution designs, as well as setting up best engineering practices for Java implementation.
- Analyze enterprise business processes and identify opportunities for software solutions to improve customer productivity
- Provide high-level effort estimates and solution designs for a given business process
- Set up best engineering practices for Java implementation
- Design and architect Java solutions using various libraries, frameworks, and design patterns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve technical issues
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in the IT industry with development experience in Java
- At least 2 years of experience as a Solution Architect
- 3+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Minimum 3 finished projects with system design and architecture from scratch
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and architecting Java solutions
- Strong background in using various libraries, frameworks, and design patterns for the Java technology stack
- Proven knowledge of cloud technologies and migration strategies
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience with design patterns and guidelines, enterprise architecture, solution assessment, and technical architecture
- Familiarity with RPA tools like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, or other tools
- Certified in UiPath
- Understanding of mission-critical, scalable, and high-performance application architecture design
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.