solution architect team lead for a beverage company
We are currently looking for a remote Solution Architect Team Lead with actual production and hands-on experience with Azure Cloud and extensive experience developing and constantly updating technical documentation to join our team.
The customer is a publicly traded American beverage and beverage-maker company. Its east-coast division sells coffee and other beverages, and brewers.
- Technical tasks creation and documentation
- Technical documentation governance
- New feature research and POCs
- Design/white-boarding sessions for/with architect team
- Collect non-functional requirements
- API specification development and negotiation with API consumer development teams
- Code reviews of critical parts
- Initial root cause analysis of defects/issues and delegation to team
- DevOps team technical guidance and tasks creation
- Actual production and hands-on experience with Azure Cloud, .NET Core (C#), REST API
- Hands on experience with Azure services like Event Hub, Service Bus, Azure functions, Cosmos DB
- Ability to communicate with technical and product stakeholders
- Experience working with both technical and business stakeholders
- Extensive experience developing and constantly updating technical documentation
- English B2/B2+
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Hands on experience with ASP.NET Core and Azure services like IoT Hub/IoT Central, SignalR, API Management, AppInsights
- Experience to design and develop highly available and scalable systems
- Able to read and understand code written in Python
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.