go to search
solution architect team lead for a financial services company
Sorry, the job is expired
Solution Architect Team Lead for a Financial Services Company
We are currently looking for a remote Solution Architect Team Lead with strong experience with AWS and proficient with CloudFormation Scripts to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community.
- Come up with solutions for various issues / optimizations / best practices
- Consult internal and customer teams with right services
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in a solution architect (or similar) role
- Should be proficient with AWS services - EC2/ RDS/ DMS/ CloudWatch
- Proficient with CloudFormation Scripts / Monitoring and Loggings etc.
- Billing / Cloud costs Optimization experience
- Strong communication skills are needed as they are multiple stakeholders
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
benefits for locations
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Occupational Risk Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Compensation of costs for internet, electricity and personal laptop usage
For your comfortable work
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.