support engineer for an agricultural company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Support Engineer to join our team.
The customer serves clients worldwide, processes and distributes agricultural food products, offers cereals, oilseeds, grains, coffee, sugar, cotton, and other packaged food items.
- Provide technical support and guidance to solution managers, software developers, data scientists
- Establish and document best practices for scalable self-service usage of the platform
- Deliver technology Proof of Concepts to assess and validate new technology’s potential, and give recommendations
- Help the team decide the best solution to solve run issues and complex support requirements
- Define and deploy the roadmap to continuously improve the platform
- 6+ months of experience as a Support Engineer
- Experience with SQL (Queries/Stored Procedures/Triggers/Functions)
- Experience with JIRA
- ware knowledge: SAS, Talend, ESB, Oracle DB, Apache Tomcat, VMware, Microsoft Windows server
- Problem solving and analytics mindset
- Flexibility and sense of adaptability in a quick paced, constantly evolving context, ability to deal with ambiguity
- Critical thinking, inclination to make improvements, find new ideas and challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- B2 level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.