support engineer for an oil company
Currently we are looking for a remote Support Engineer to join our global team.
The customer is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world's 12th largest oil company by production. The company is planning the large scale production of hydrogen fuel as a clean energy fuel to replace oil exports.
- Communicating with coworkers to diagnose problems.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Talking coworkers through the process of fixing technical issues.
- Prioritizing workload to ensure the most critical issues are resolved first.
- Documenting common support procedures that coworkers can follow.
- Providing support remotely when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English(B2+) - both verbal and writing
- Represent professional manner with client to capture incoming issue Registrate issues in the tracking tool
- Assign for L2 team for investigation and get back with feedback and/or ETA
- 6+ months of working experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.