We're looking for a Team Lead C++ Developer to head our client's team.
The client is a global provider of professional information and software solutions. It operates in a variety of fields: services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
What you'll work on: as part of the Team of 80+ highly skilled engineers, you will be involved in developing a healthcare solution. This solution allows users to get immediate access through the relevant search to the most up-to-date diverse information available. Content is gathered from different sources, processed and is then available through user-friendly UI.
The Project is a platform providing access to huge medicine knowledge base. The EPAM team involved in the platform creation that accumulates and distributes medical knowledge. The platform is used by students, doctors, nurses and medical laboratories.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current product
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Strong experience with C++ // C++98, C++11, STL, boost, CMake, Bash, Ksh
- Be familiar with practices of creating/maintaining large scale projects implemented in C++
- Knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of Linux systems and AWS
- Solid experience of working directly with the customer and communication on a daily basis
- Good spoken and written English (B1 and higher)