go to search
team lead functional tester for commercial banking
Functional Testing, Web Service / API Test Automation, GUI Testing, Salesforce Service Cloud, System Testing, Regression testing
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Team Lead Functional Tester for Commercial Banking
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Team Lead Functional Tester to join our team.
- Understanding project goals, customer requirements, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Execute setting up, maintaining, and performing test execution (manual/automation) and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional & NFR elements and product designs
- Management of testing/data for a solution across Unit, SIT, UAT in DEV, PRE and PROD
- Noting testing actions/results/outcomes you/your team have performed in daily and weekly reports
- Contributing towards producing reports e.g. Test Exit reports / Bugs / Vulnerabilities for key releases
- Chairing bug triaging process
- 6+ years of Functional Testing experience
- Good understanding of the Risk-Based Testing approach
- Knowledge of AWS (Connect/Lex/Polly) / Salesforce service cloud and process management methodology (especially Agile and SCRUM)
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools eg Jest, Unit.js, Selenium
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- 2+ years of leadership experience
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals