go to search
team lead java software engineer with kotlin for EPAM project
Sorry, the job is expired
Team Lead Java Software Engineer with Kotlin for EPAM Project
We are currently looking for a Team Lead Software Engineer with 5+ years of Java experience and knowledge of Kotlin to join our team.
- Lead team
- Bring EngX values to project
- Able to review, take ownership and drive project's architecture
- Knowledge of scalable cloud native micro services-based architecture, with async processing via messages queues.
- Ready for a high-load and near-real-time reporting and processing.
- Aimed to provide Software as a Service by quotas and subscriptions
- Backend - Java, Kotlin, Go experience
- Frontend – JS experience
- DevOps - Docker/Kubernetes knowledge
- Dev process type - SCRUM/Agile experience
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.