go to search
Team Lead .NET Developer for Media Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Team Lead .NET Developer to join our team.
- Arbitrate on technical implementation approaches and differences of opinion within and between squads
- Represent if an entire approach to a technical solution has gone well/wrong etc
- Ensure that the technical standards/capabilities of all of our teams are meeting a minimum level in our actual code be it from code commenting, how the goals of our deployment processes are running
- Contributing to a high level view to the "strategic" technical goals that we want to achieve and how best to prioritize them in what logical order
- Ensure that there are no communication gaps or misses between Architects, teams, and engineering mangers eg
- Ensuring that our documentation, architecture diagrams and run books are on point
- Pointing out & evangelizing technical synergies
- 6+ years of experience in .NET
- Significant cloud experience (platform less important) including some DevOps.
- Quality management in the context of code design, structures, best practice for integration & unit tests etc. (As in theory we have an architect to do the higher level work).
- Code review principles & practices
- CI/CD principles & practices
- Infrastructure as a code principles & practices
- Serverless & microservices, REST & RESTful principles & practices
- Clear code principles & practices
- Logging, monitoring & troubleshooting practices
nice to have
- Architecture practices (SA school as a plus)
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.