go to search
team lead .net developer for social company
ASP.NET CoreASP.NET Web API
Team Lead .NET Developer For Social Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Team Lead .NET Developer to join our team.
- Lead a cross functional team using Scrum methodology (facilitate ceremonies)
- Provide technical assistance, mentorship and guidance to team members
- Review and improve source code written by developers to meet the project coding standards
- Coordinate (and develop) key elements of the system (full-stack)
- Research and use new technologies to find more efficient ways to solve specific issues
- Work closely with Solution Architect and Tech Lead on researching and prototyping complex solutions
- Communicate with Product Owner and customer to clarify the project requirements
- Follow and improve delivery process established by Delivery Manager
- Perform tasks planning (assignment, monitoring)
- Perform team performance monitoring
- Carefully review requirements on product backlog grooming meetings, provide estimates.
- Develop (with the help from DevOps) and improve our CI/CD workflow, tools and processes.
- Efficiently troubleshoot, identify root causes and resolve issues in timely fashion.
- 6+ years pf experience with .Net Core (ASP.NET Core)
- Experience with SQL (Azure PostgreSQL)
- Experience with TypeScript
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.