go to search
team lead scrum master for a retail company
Sorry, the job is expired
Team Lead Scrum Master for a Retail Company
read full description
Currently, we are looking for a remote Team Lead Scrum Master / Project Coordinator with 6+ years of experience, good understanding of scrum ceremonies and proven experience of project team, client representatives and 3rd parties coordination.
Our client is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in New York City.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.