team lead scrum master for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Team Lead Scrum Master / Project Coordinator with 6+ years of experience, good understanding of scrum ceremonies and proven experience of project team, client representatives and 3rd parties coordination.
Our client is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in New York City.
- Backlog management
- Iteration/sprint planning meetings
- Sprint reviews
- Team standups facilitation
- Client’s stakeholder communication management
- Demo preparation coordination
- 6+ years of experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Deep Jira/Confluence tools knowledge
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Strong quality control skills
- Good resource planning skills
- Excellent communication skills, customer expectation management
- Good presentation skills
- Experience working with Enterprise level customers
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- BigData understanding
- Experience in working with matrix team structure
- EPAM tools - Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, ReportPortal, MS Teams and Slack
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.