team lead ux designer for business information company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Team Lead UX Designer to join our team.
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Validate and evaluate your ideas with stakeholders
- Responsible for creating and delivering UX artifacts as user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes based on customer feedback
- Documenting client requirements and support design deliverables for the project
- Participate in feasibility-review sessions with business analysts, front-end developers, and architects
- Make precise estimations
- Work as an integral part of the design team by sharing statuses and blockers and maintaining the workload transparency
- Meet deadlines and work with design leads to understand and prioritize workload
- Adopt and help evolve the design system into a project
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of leadership
- Experience of work in enterprise type of projects
- Hand-on expertise in standard UX tools such as Figma, Miro
- Understanding of how to evaluate your and stakeholder ideas
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.