test automation engineer with python
Currently, we are looking for a remote Test Automation Engineer with Python to join our team.
Our customer offers users the ability to trade on a wide range of asset classes covering Forex and CFDs on Crypto, Metals, Energies, Stocks, and more.
- Take overall responsibility for one of testing automation projects
- Lead the way and implement automation framework needs and improvements
- Build internal testing tools
- Continuously improve existing code base, implement best practices for code review
- Coach and mentor the Engineering team on automation testing guidelines, framework and best practices
- 6+ months of experience in Test Automation
- Completed studies in computer science
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance as a QA Engineer
- Experience in building automation approaches from scratch for UI and microservices using latest version of tools
- Strong programming expertise with one of the following languages: Java, Kotlin
- Ideally programming knowledge in Java/Kotlin, following the SOLID principles
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration / Delivery services (GitLab, Jenkins)
- Excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills
- B2 level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.