testing team lead for an information technology company
We're looking for a remote Testing Team Lead with 6+ years of QA experience and experience with an agile dev process to join our team.
The customer is the trusted software testing partner for hundreds of global companies, helping them ship high-quality software to their users.
- Setting up more mature QA processes
- Working with the team leaders to ensure tickets are spec’d appropriately for QA acceptance
- Lead the software release process, ensuring that each change is tested and that the overall system correctly functions. Testing would include both manual and automated.
- Setup, write and execute automated tests
- Monitor systems, investigate issues and file bug reports
- Work with internal sales, operations and marketing team members to identify issues
- Work with the developers to implement and release fixes
- Manage our outsourced manual testing service to ensure we’re leveraging that relationship to the fullest
- 6+ years of QA experience
- Experience with an agile dev process and an in-depth understanding of all things QA.
- You should be a detail oriented person
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience with a test automation framework