typescript development team lead for an entertainment company
Currently, we’re looking for a remote Development Team Lead with 5+ years of TypeScript development experience and strong experience in building multilayered applications to join our team.
The customer is an entertainment company that specializes in the dubbing and distribution of East Asian media, most notably Japanese anime.
The project is backend-oriented based on the serverless framework and event-driven ETL process.
- Work in close cooperation with the team, SA and customer
- Clarify questions/requirements, find needed information in changing environment
- Outline scope and ensure timely development
- Provide proficient reporting of progress
- Highlight and communicate risks and dependencies to the project management and customer
- 5+ years of TypeScript development experience
- 2+ years of relevant team leading experience
- Strong experience in building multilayered applications - from architecture to implementation, understanding of separation of concerns and responsibilities of each layer and component
- Solid practical experience in writing high quality and testable code (not limited to unit testing)
- A clear understanding of cross-cutting concerns and implementation details
- Fluent English and outstanding communication
- Hands-on experience with Jira
- Understanding of Kanban, Scrum procedures
- Ability to work in dynamic environment
nice to have
- Experience with AWS API Gateway + Lambda, TypeScript, multilayered architecture is preferred
- Experience in TypeScript backend development is a good match
- Node.js, Java, .NET background with desire to learn & develop on TypeScript is possible