unity developer for a software solutions company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Unity Developer with 6+ months of C# development experience and Unity3D expertise to join our team.
Our customer is a software solutions company that develops virtual laboratory simulations that use technology from computer gaming and research on the psychology of learning to guide students. The company serves universities and colleges in Denmark.
- Work closely with our content writers, 3D artists, and SQA to develop our virtual laboratories and learning simulations
- Learn fast and be organized and focus as we continuously produce new exciting virtual laboratories every month
- Be motivated to deliver great results as a team where the end goal is not just a finished product but a product that will greatly impact students’ learning and motivation in science
- Coding a lot in XML to develop our simulations and debugging Unity3D C# code to help the platform team improve the core platform
- Be the person connecting all the dots by bringing the work from all the teams together in the individual virtual laboratory packages
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- 6+ months of experience as a software developer using C# in an agile working environment
- Familiar with XML format
- Ability to work independently while also able to work efficiently in a team
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Experience in working with Unity3D engine is a big plus
- Familiarity with Git version control is regarded as a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.