go to search
ux design development team lead for EPAM
UX strategy and Design roadmap, KPI management, IoT, Customer Journey Map, Figma
Sorry, the job is expired
UX Design Development Team Lead for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote UX Design Development Team Lead to join our team.
- Plan and execute discovery actives for building a Dashboard portal for Cloud and Embedded & IOT Practice
- Communicate with deferent stakeholders up to VP level to gather requirements and identify current pain points
- Communicate with EPAM Data Owners to identify existing sources and its structure
- Create documentations to translate business, user and solution needs, incl RACI, user persona, use cases, KPI matrix, conceptual model, S2T, wireframe
- Provide data profiling to make sure existing data can be used for targeted KPIs and its dimensions
- Prioritize use cases and create a plan for further development
- 6+ years of relevant experience, 2+ years in leadership roles
- Direct communication with stakeholders in English
- Presentation and pitch, advocacy for one’s ideas
- Visual research: moodboards, reference collection, CJM
- Visual design: composition, font hierarchy, color
- Experience with Figma: capable of creation of interactive prototypes of the visual concepts
- UI/UX skills, in order to contribute to the interface development of data products
- Diagram creation and analysis, infographics and data presentation skills
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.