ux designer team lead for an energy company
We are currently looking for a remote UX Designer Team Lead to join our team.
The customer is a European multinational company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
- Conducting kick-off meetings with product stakeholders
- Work with existing company Design System
- Understanding the product vision and business goals by helping to facilitate conversations with stakeholders
- Reinforcing the design process with other designers and stakeholders
- Assisting in documenting client requirements on initial phases of the project
- Work with stakeholders and UX to decompose flows
- Develop screen details, depicting all necessary design delivery
- Validate mockups with stakeholders and development team
- Iterate on solutions
- Gathering and evaluating requirements, in collaboration with the client’s management team and end users
- Create original UI designs taking into consideration client’s branding
- Present information architecture, wireframes, and mockups to the stakeholders
- Design low - high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Mentoring Junior designers
- Participating in design workshops
- 6+ years of Mobile UX design; mobile design experience is the most important candidate requirement
- Experience using Figma for UX Design is also a requirement
- 8+ completed, real projects
- Excellent portfolio with UX case studies
- Experience in full product development cycle: from research to launch
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Ability to analyze the control results
- Talent to manage and eliminate issues
- Ability to present and advocate design decisions
- Capacity to lead a small team of designers
- Advanced English Level verbal and written competency
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.