That’s not paid job offer but an opportunity to join our team of volunteers to make the world a better place.
Belarusian Children's Hospice is a public charity organization that provides medical, psychological, social and spiritual assistance to children and young adults with oncological and mental illness and to their families. This is the only organization in Belarus that provides palliative care. You can help the hospice by making charitable donations and becoming a volunteer.
Today, more than 400 patients are in the care of the hospice. Specialists are caring for them through all disease stages – even when residents are at home, in any region of Belarus.
a possibility to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future of technology, collaboration and learning.
- Desire to make the world a better place
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Strong experience working with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Git will be plus
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
benefits for locations
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Stable income
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.