automated testing team lead for a marketing company
We're looking for a remote Automated Testing Team Lead with 6+ years of experience in QA, and knowledge of Java to join our team.
The customer is an American multi-level marketing company that manufactures and distributes nutrition, beauty, personal care, and home products—which are exclusively sold in 100 countries through Independent Business Owners (IBOs).
The main pool of tasks is associated with the management of the team consisting of 6 Automated Testing Engineers.
- Defining of test automation strategy, approaches and tools
- Test automation processes maintaining and improving
- Test automation framework extension, refactoring and support
- Test execution, defects management and reporting
- Backlog management in collaboration with customer and EPAM teams, sprints planning
- Close regular interaction with customer, EPAM teams, other vendors
- Team management and reporting
- Team mentoring and education
- 6+ years of experience in QA
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Hybris or similar e-commerce experience
- Advanced knowledge of Java
- Strong UI and API automation
- Strong BDD experience
- Experience building end-to-end automated test suites for large applications
- Strong verbal English skills: B2 or higher
- Java, Cucumber, Selenide, REST Assured, Allure, JUnit, Maven
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.