automated testing team lead for an automotive company
We’re looking for a remote Automated Testing Team Lead with 6+ years of QA experience, API and E2E UI Testing expertise to join our team.
The customer is a global automotive industry leader. It manufactures vehicles in 27 countries and markets the company’s products in over 170 countries and regions.
The project focus is assisting with increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the customer's Public Cloud Migration.
- Establish E2E UI Testing and API
- Plan and execute automation test strategy
- Define test automation goals, measure effectiveness of test automation, perform test automation
- Propose and implement complex solutions including test framework, CI/CD and integrations with tracking systems
- Shift testing from ad-hoc to continuous approach, create needed coverage, let application quality to be in measurable state
- UI automation implementation
- Should also understand user experience and do exploratory testing
- 6+ years of QA experience
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Strong communication skills. Be able to perform client-facing activities, drive QA-related meetings, justify approach, present results, discuss blockers etc.
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Knowledge of QA theory (understanding of testing pyramid principle)
- Ability to provide constructive feedback. Suggest what should be improved
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2