automation tester in java for consumer goods company
We are currently looking for a remote Automation Tester with 6+ months of experience in automated testing in Java, 6+ months of experience using JMeter to join our team.
The customer is the world’s largest consumer goods company. It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products.
- Design and develop repeatable and maintainable functional & performance tests for APIs (backend microservices) using JMeter/Java
- Design high-quality functional tests with effective use of data-driven, combinatorial coverage techniques, etc.
- Design test datasets for effective test coverage
- Follow best practices in test automation in an Agile/Scrum mode of software delivery
- Interact and co-ordinate with cross-functional teams including, Dev, BA, etc.
- Conduct peer-reviews of automated tests contributed by other team members
- Follow best practices in coding and version control using Git
- Execute automated tests as part of smoke, functional and regression test cycles
- Review automation execution results and debug failing tests
- Maintain automation suites as per requirement changes
- 6+ months experience in test automation using Java
- At least 6 months performance testing experience using JMeter
- Strong in Java/OOPS concepts
- Automation experience using Selenium/RESTassured/TestNG or JUnit
- Hands-on with Git, Maven and Jenkins
- Experience using JIRA or similar tool
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience in Agile/Scrum SDLC and its ceremonies
- Ability to estimate and deliver assigned tasks accordingly
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.