azure devops team lead for a business services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Azure DevOps Team Lead with 6+ years of Web development experience, and CI/CD integration experience to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
The position is primarily a DevOps focus, but it would be ideal for the candidate to understand the Drupal landscape of technologies.
- Engage with Drupal developers in order to optimize the pipeline (build process, dependencies, integrations with Sonar, Checkmarx, artifact deployment), and translate it to Azure DevOps
- Establish secure connectivity (VPN s2s, IPsec or ExpressRoute) from Azure to Acquia (Drupal PaaS provider)
- 6+ years of experience in Microsoft Azure, Web development
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Deep understanding of GRASP
- Experience with Drupal PHP
- Experience in secure connectivity between Cloud services (VPN S2S, IPSEC, express route)
- Experience in CI/CD integration with TeamCity
- Knowledge of Modern Web architecture
- Knowledge of Microservices
- Experience with Decoupled / Distributed content systems
- Knowledge about Acquia Cloud Platform
- Experience with static code analysis tools setup: SonarCube, CodeSniffer, CheckMarx with TeamCity
- Understanding of the Web technologies
- Work in CET working hours
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Good grasp on web development
- Experience implementing CI and CD for web apps (not limited to Drupal PHP)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.