data quality engineering team lead for a business services company
We are looking for a remote Data Quality Engineering Team Lead with 6+ years of experience in QA, and SQL expertise to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
The main pool of tasks is associated with organizing and driving quality processes, quality management, and testing in the entire project, directing and managing the day-to-day work of QA engineers.
- Active participation in staffing QA engineers for the project
- Organize testing on all phases of the project life cycle, following the EPAM and customer standards, to achieve the high quality of deliveries
- Manage work of QA engineers, organize effective manual and automated testing
- Troubleshoot problems, manage defects backlog together with development leads/scrum masters/DM
- 6+ years of QA experience
- 2+ years' experience in the QA Lead (QA Manager) role
- Ability to work in mixed teams that may include not only EPAM colleagues, but also client’s engineers and managers as well as third-party vendors
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong understanding of DWH principals and best practices
- Experience with testing automation process in Data projects; exposure to tools like Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber, SoapUI, etc.
- Experience in manual functional testing (new feature testing/regression testing/smoke testing/integration testing)
- Strong experience in Layer-to-Layer testing in Data project (ETL testing)
- Experience in defect reporting (Jira), strong experience in defect assessment and QA investigation (UAT support, L2 support)
- Experience in QA team management (task planning, distribution and tracking, reporting)
- Experience in mentoring/coaching of new team members
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders from client and third-party sides
- Experience with Waterfall and Scrum project management methodologies
- Proficient working in AWS cloud environment
- Solid experience working in in Agile projects
- Solid communication skills
- Strong English (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.