devops team lead for a global bank
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps Team Lead with strong understanding of Linux shell scripting and hands on experience with Docker to join our team.
The customer is a global bank located in Philippines providing a wide range of services, including financing and leasing, foreign exchange and stock brokerage, investment banking, and asset management through its subsidiaries.
- Building, maintain operations and sysops related components
- Work with CI/CD
- Operation and maintenance of production environments
- Creating deployment scripts
- Work with central log aggregation, log monitoring and alerting, collect logs, store logs, build dashboards, configure alerting
- Metrics and performance monitoring and alerting collect metrics, store metrics, build dashboards, configure alerting
- Automating go live activities
- Operating the system, make sure that the system is healthy and has enough resources
- Automating processes
- Help developers to debug problems
- Investigate alternative solutions
- Create operational manual
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, System Engineering or related majors
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience working as a DevOps area
- Strong understanding of Linux shell scripting
- Hands on experience with Docker
- Container orchestration (preferably with Kubernetes & Helm charts)
- Infrastructure as a code (Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM Templates etc.)
- Solid understanding of Logging platforms (any of ELK, Splunk etc.)
- Experience with Monitoring solutions, such as Prometheus/Grafana, New Relic, Dynatrace, Datadog
- Deep knowledge of any technologies from the following list would be beneficial: Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Kong API, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Sonar, Gerrit, BPM (Camunda or Activiti)
- 2+ years of leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.