junior automation tester
We’re looking for a remote Automation Tester with 6+ months of QA experience, AWS, and Kubernetes expertise, and knowledge of Java to join our team.
The customer is one of the leading mass media companies primarily involved in the media and entertainment industry. It owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses.
- Perform mainly Manual Testing as E2E tester for first 3 months
- Transition from E2E testing to become part of a regular Scrum Team with multiple responsibilities including Automation
- 6+ months of QA experience
- Experience in UI, API, Micro-Services Manual Testing
- Experience in UI, API, Micro-Services Test Automation
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of AWS/Kubernetes
- Expereince with TestNG, Selenium, JMeter, RestAssured, WireMock
- Experience in Systems, Integration and E2E Testing
- Expected to overlap at least 2 hours with PST (till 7-8pm GMT+3)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience with SpringBoot