junior automation tester for a travel company
We’re looking for a remote Automation Tester with 6+ months of experience in QA (mobile and web testing) to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. The company operates worldwide and provides global corporate travel management services.
The project is related to traveler-facing technologies (mobile & web). The team starts with the extension of the existing engineering team and plans are to be expanded by the end of the year to a self-contained cross-functional development team.
- Working in collaboration with existing client and 3rd party vendor's team (US, Ireland, Poland)
- 6+ months of experience in QA
- Experience in mobile and web testing, both manual and automation
- Experience and knowledge of Java in automation
- Experience with Selenium
- Proficient in exploratory testing
- Proficient in writing test cases
- Excellent knowledge of REST API’s and JSON
- Excellent communication skills
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- Experience with Appium
- Experience with REST Assured
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Travel domain
- Postman, Intellij, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira, Zephyr