lead automation tester for a french multinational retailer
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester with experience with Java and knowledge of Jenkins and Maven to join our team.
The customer is a French multinational retailer of personal care and beauty products. Featuring nearly 3,000 brands, along with its own private label, it offers beauty products including cosmetics, skincare, body, fragrance, nail color, beauty tools, body lotions and haircare.
- Implement new functionality into the test automation frameworks (Karate DSL (API&UI), Vividus (on decommission), SoapUI (optional, on decommission))
- Assist functional testers to create and update automation scripts
- Conduct communication within distributed team (USA-Belarus-Ukraine-India)
- Reviewing and analyzing product requirements for clarity and consistency with existing features
- Writing and verifying defects
- Discussion technical challenges, making proposals how to handle them, presenting those proposals to customer
- 5+ years of experience in automated testing
- Experience with Java (read, write, refactor code, create maintainable architecture and useful API)
- Experience with DBs (write and read long queries with a lot of conditions and joins)
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Experience with Maven
- Good communication skills
- English B1+
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Experience with frameworks: Karate DSL, VIvidus, SoapUI
- JS basics
- Groovy basics
- Script languages basics: (batch, shell, PowerShell)
- NoSQL: basic experience with Azure Cosmos DB
- Linux (basic commands like search, navigation, file utils)
- Experience with WireMock
- Experience with WebDriver
- Experience with Git
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.