lead automation tester for a stock exchange company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester to join our global team.
The customer is a stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Responsible for RDP QA work, mainly focus on automation test framework implementation
- Review business requirements, design test specification/scenario
- Design and run performance test script
- Manage test execution and reporting
- Communicate with project lead on the status
- A Bachelor or above in Computer Science or Engineering
- Automated Testing in Java hands-on experience 5+ years
- Experience in automation development: GUI - Selenium, API Testing
- Familiarity with development framework like Spring
- Familiarity with test framework like TestNG
- Familiarity with micro-services or serverless
- Experience with Python, pytest, PowerShell (Windows), Shell (Linux)
- Familiarity with Jenkins and other tools integration with Jenkins (Git/JMeter)
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience with JMeter or other similar tools
- Experience with Postman or other similar tools
- Familiarity with Rest API
- Familiarity with http request (Fiddler/Chrome Console )
- Experience with Jira, Confluence or other similar tools
- Experience with Testrail or other similar tools
- Familiarity with test activities in Agile process, Automation testing cases design
- Experience with AWS or familiarity with Azure or Familiar with GCP
- Good English (B2+)
- Strong ownership and ability to work independently
- A proactive team player with the ability to work in global dynamic environments
- Ability to work under tight schedule with high stress tolerance
- Passionate about new knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.