lead automation tester in java for a broadband company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester with 5+ years of experience in automated testing with Java, strong background in QA, and hands-on RESTful services testing experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Executing RESTful service automated testing
- Performing flexible and reliable continuous delivery regression tests
- Creating automated tests, providing their analysis and support
- Preparing and communicating reports
- Rolling out procedures
- Releasing notes
- 5+ years of experience in automated testing with Java
- Hands-on RESTful services testing experience
- Strong background in QA
- Good knowledge of virtualization processes and basics
- Familiarity with resilient and highly available distributed systems testing (load balancing, autoscaling, fault tolerance, resilience)
- Solid Infrastructure-as-a-code testing skills
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Well-established problem-solving skills
- English B1 or higher
- Kafka testing experience
- Spock, Allure, WireMock, Microservices, Dropwizard, Jetty, Jersey, Netflix Hystrix, Zipkin, PostgreSQL, Prometheus, Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana, Grafana, Git, Apache Maven, Apache Kafka, Continuous Delivery, Groovy, Java 11
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.