lead automation tester in java for American investment management company
We are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester in Java with 11+ years of experience in the Automation Tester position, a good understanding and experience in Java programing language, expertise in Selenium WebDriver, and confident knowledge of XML Path Language to join our team.
Our customer is an American investment management firm that relies on the timely delivery of precise macroeconomic measures in order to make investment decisions. It serves approximately 350 of the largest and most sophisticated global institutional clients including public and corporate pension funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, supranational agencies, sovereign wealth funds, and central banks.
- Being able to setup automation framework
- Communicating daily with customer and team member
- Developing test cases and test plans
- 11+ years as Automation Tester experience
- Excellent understanding and experience in Java programing language
- Experience in working with Git, Maven, Gradle
- Hands-on experience in results’ analysis and identification of bottlenecks
- Experience in Amazon Web Services
- Experience in JBehave automation framework
- Experience in working with SQL and NoSQL technologies, Elasticsearch, HBase
- Expertise in Selenium WebDriver
- Confident knowledge of XML Path Language
- Deep understanding of BDD, TDD, ATDD methodologies
- Proficiency in REST, SOAP testing
- Familiarity with Linux
- Maintain jobs using CI tools (i.e. Jenkins)
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.