lead automation tester in java for business information company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester in Java to join our team.
- Create automated tests to verify the look, feel, and functionality of fixes, changes and improvements made to our products, while ensuring the product maintains the high level of quality expected by our company and customers
- Write and maintain test cases, scripts, and regression matrices used for testing our products
- Ensure the tools and techniques used for our automation efforts are kept up to date and notify appropriate parties of any needs
- Ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner to accommodate company and team goals
- Promptly report any potential issues, found through testing or other means, and make sure they are addressed appropriately
- Develop and maintain a friendly working relationship with the other members of the team
- Actively contribute, participate in, and aim to continuously improve all levels of testing efforts. Defines scope and develop testing methods, collaborating with QA team and other developers. Provides a broad perspective on quality initiatives, offering guidance to team members
- Support, maintain and document test cases and test automation processes and procedures
- Partner with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Participate in discussions, influence outcomes, and make recommendations on feasibility and processes
- The primary role will be writing and maintaining necessary automation test scripts, and tools, used to keep regression testing efforts up to date with current fixes, changes, and improvements to our products
- 5+ years of experience in an applicable software test automation environment
- Proficient/competent in writing test automation scripts using JAVA and Selenium in the TestNG framework
- Working experience using Jenkins or other CI tools
- Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise
- Desire to meet individual/team goals and commitments, responsiveness, and an overall willingness to help
- Ability to focus on and solve problems, with a willingness to ask for help when needed
- Takes ownership of tasks and drives them to completion with minimal supervision
- English level B2+ and higher
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.