lead automation tester in java for e-commerce company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester in Java for an E-commerce Company to join our team.
The customer is an American e-commerce company that sells furniture and home goods. Their digital platform offers 14 million items from more than 11,000 global suppliers.
- Analyzing business and technical requirements, designing test cases
- Performing Automated Testing of existing solutions and new ones, exploratory and regression testing
- Executing tests, analyzing test results, analyzing test failures’ root cause, sharing status to the team
- Configuring CI test runs, collecting metrics on test automation execution
- Identifying potential quality issues in our systems/processes and drive needed change
- Occasionally performing manual regression, exploratory testing
- 5+ years of Automated Testing in Java experience
- Experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Experience in full testing lifecycle for web, desktop, back-end applications testing
- Experience with SQL, noSQL, APIs (REST, SOAP – Postman, SoapUI)
- Experience in Automated Testing (API: e.g. REST-assured, BDD: e.g. Cucumber, JBehave)
- Knowledge of design patterns used for test automation
- Ability to work autonomously without tight supervision: structure the work, estimate tasks, meet the commitments
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- English level B2+
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in CI/CD tools: Jenkins, TeamCity
- Experience in automated E2E, UI testing: Selenium, Selenid, Protractor
- Experience with JMeter, LoadRunner
- Experience with UNIX, Linux
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.