lead automation tester (java) for property information and services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester.
Our customer provides property information, analytics, and data-enabled services in North America, Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company provides its services to mortgage lenders, brokers, credit unions, commercial banks, investment banks, fixed-income investors, real estate agents, MLS companies, property and casualty insurance companies, government agencies, and government-sponsored enterprises.
The project is developing rules-driven solution, which will substitute existed core application of customer's loan business. The system is responsible for collecting, checking, comparing data of borrowers and lead them through full cycle of mortgage receiving. US legislation based on 3R (huge amount of rules, restrictions and relations) brings to the project a lot of challenges and fascinating valuable work.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced Automation Testing Engineer with JBehave and Serenity experience. Server side is Java, Hibernate is used to map Java objects to relational database tables (Oracle).
- 4+ years of experience as Automation Tester
- Good understanding of and experience in Java programing language
- Experience in JBehave automation framework and Serenity for tests writing
- NeoLoad tool usage experience for stress testing
- Good understanding of BDD methodologies
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Being a fast learner
- Stress resistance
- Goal orientation
- Excellence driven attitude
- Best practices and production ready code is a must
- SQL skills would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (B2) or higher