lead automation tester with linux for the biggest producers of premium cars
Currently, we are looking for a Lead Automation Tester with excellent Linux knowledge for AGL system on embedded platform.
The team is engineering the applications for our client – one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. Client also provides financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance, financial investments, credit cards, and innovative mobility services.
- Define testing strategy for the product which consists of few thousands of attributes with references to the additional scope of data
- Implement automated tests for data validation
- Select and automate Unit tests for one or two business rules
- Conduct bug reporting and verification
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics
- Maintain incoming data quality control
- Interpret specific business rules for better tests quality
- Analyze previous solution(s) and reasons of failure, improve processes
- 5+ years of automated testing experience
- Strong test engineering background - development of test plans and cases, defining test strategy, implementing test automation, executing test cycles
- At least basic understanding of Linux use and administration
- Good knowledge of Python, Lua
- Understanding of Git-based development workflows
- English - intermediate or higher
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.