lead business analyst for American consumer packaged goods and medical devices manufacturer
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst.
Our client is an American multinational consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and medical devices manufacturer. It is a global company developing top-notch web and mobile applications and products in a highly agile environment. EPAM provides product development services for our customer and leads the projects that cover all the aspects of the applications development lifecycle. Our teams communicate with customer stakeholders and technical specialists located in New Jersey offices on a daily basis. To meet constantly increasing expectations of our customer we are seeking to expand our teams with curious, open-minded, collaborative persons with a passion for software product development of the highest quality.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Experience in working with content/ marketing tools
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience in producing business requirement artefacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc.
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology, understanding of BA role in Scrum
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in PHP/Drupal development would be a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling to meet client expectations
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive changes
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+) both written and spoken as daily communication with English speaking stakeholders will take place
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.