lead golang developer for an energy company
Currently, we are looking for a motivated remote Lead Golang Developer who will drive a next phase of backend implementation of a business application on top of GCP.
You will continue development of functionality of the existing production application, release it to production-ready state and adjust according to feedback from the end-users and product owner. You will act as a trusted source of knowledge in cloud-native app development.
Our customer is a national Thai petroleum exploration and production company dedicating itself to providing a sustainable petroleum supply.
- Design and implement new functionality and change requests
- Create unit tests
- Сode review of other developers
- Demo of own work during bi-weekly sessions
- Estimation of scope of work
- Communication with client’s developers and product owners as needed (English)
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Golang knowledge
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Understanding of SDLC, agile development processes
- Experience with any major collaboration systems (Jira, MS Teams, etc.)
- Decent solution design skills as well as ability to communicate your ideas in an inclusive manner
- Good spoken and written English
- Good sense of social norms and etiquette in business
- Ability to interact with non-tech people effectively
- Experience of working with distributed teams
- Understanding of cloud security concepts/constraints
- EPAM tools - Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, ReportPortal, MS Teams and Slack
- GCP Services
- GCP Cloud Endpoints
- Apigee Hybrid
- a set of micro-services running in a GKE cluster
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.