go to search
lead test automation engineer with java for financial information company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Test Automation Engineer with Java for Financial information company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Test Automation Engineer with Java to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Work in an Agile team, to provide QA feedback including test status, test progress, product quality, and process quality.
- Test strategy and test plan creation
- Advocate for quality (functional, security, accessibility, UX, etc.) with the team.
- Managing team of automation QA
- Tool selection and automated framework creation
- 11+ years in Automated Testing
- Good knowledge of Java and Python
- API testing experience
- Experience with Gradle, Git, Terraform, Ansible
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.