Currentky, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in Java.
Our customer is a Belgian company active in the market of forklift trucks, aerial work platforms, agricultural tractors and industrial vehicles.
- Analyze requirements
- Create test cases based on requirements and Swagger specification
- Automate test cases using Spring WebTestClient as an HTTP client and Wiremock for external services mocking. The test runner is JUnit 5
- Analyze results of automated test executions
- Report bugs
- Suggest improvements to CI/CD process and overall workflow, if needed
- At the moment, manual test execution is not applicable. 100% of test scenarios are automated
- 2+ years of experience in AT in Java
- Excellent test design skills
- Hands-on experience with testing of RESTful services
- Hands-on experience with Java-based tools for RESTful services test automation (Rest Assured, Spring TestRestTemplate, etc.)
- Understanding of Swagger/OpenAPI
- Load testing
- Experience in Agile
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD is a big plus
- Mocking/stubbing experience is a big plus
- Data-driven and/or property-based testing experience is a big plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.