go to search
middle automation tester in java for a financial company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Automation Tester in Java for a Financial Company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in Java to become a part of the team.
- Understand business requirements, features, and technical implementation
- Enhance software delivery and quality throughout the entire software development cycle
- Design, develop and modify functional and API test solutions
- Execute test cases and report testing status to project teams and the Head of the QA team
- Track issues and drive resolutions throughout the testing process
- Manage in-house testing documentation
- 2+ years of experience in quality assurance and test automation (functional GUI and API)
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing with Java (Selenium, REST Assured or similar for mobile automation)
- Experience in agile software development methodologies and testing procedures
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and to achieving best results
- Methodical, analytical and meticulous
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
nice to have
- Practical software development experience in Java, C++ or any other programming language will be a strong plus
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.