middle automation tester in java for a software company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in Java to join the team.
The client is a population health management and Software as a service company that services health plans, government programs, hospitals, physician groups, and Accountable care organizations.
- Create test documentation and keep it up to date
- Manual testing
- Document and track software issues using Jira
- Estimation of testing efforts
- Participate in software quality assurance processes
- Create test cases based on requirements, execute tests and report progress
- Analyze and review requirements and project documentation
- Work with bugs, create and maintain HOWTOs and other materials for QA team
- Cooperate with development teams, local & remote team members regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
- 2+ years of experience with Automation Testing in Java
- Knowledge of various software testing techniques and methods, as well as experience applying them
- Experience maintaining test documentation (check-lists, test cases, etc.)
- Experience with SFTP and shell scripts
- Experience with Oracle database and strong SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to design formal test cases for functional testing, based on requirements
- Understanding of the Scrum main terms (stand up, retrospective, backlog, iteration, etc.) and principles
- Automation experience in any language
- Experience in Jenkins (starting jobs)
- Experience with Apache NiFi
- Experience with Genrocket, AWS S3 and Trifacta
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.