go to search
middle automation tester in java for an oil and energy company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle Automation Tester in Java for an Oil and Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in Java to join our team.
Our customer is a national Thai petroleum exploration and production company dedicating itself to providing a sustainable petroleum supply.
- Implementing Automated Tests for UI and Web Services (API) for several client-server Web Applications
- Analyzing results of regular test executions using Report Portal
- Possible participating in process of continuous improvement of test automation infrastructure
- 6+ years of Automated Testing in Java experience
- Experience with Java or Groovy
- Experience with Java Unit Testing Framework (Spock Framework, TestNG)
- Knowledge of Automated Testing of UI using Selenium, WebDriver e.g., Selenide, Serenity, Geb
- Experience with Automated Testing of REST Web Services (API) using any Java HTTP Client library: REST Assured
- Knowledge of any Java build e.g., Maven, Ant or Gradle
- English level B2+
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals