middle automation tester in java for retail company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in Java for retail company to join our team.
The client is one of the largest Canadian retail company, operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure and housewares sectors.
The client is looking for Test Automation engineer to enhance automation framework and execute automation testing.
- Analysis of functional requirements, preparing test cases
- Test and deploy effective automation techniques and strategies to meet the goals of the testing process and product's objective
- Run and support end-to-end tests, acceptance testing
- Provide guidance on establishing automation QA process
- Preparing automated test scripts, maintenance, execution
- Finding programming bugs, documentation, reporting and follow-up
- Front-end and Back-end testing, taking part in the whole QA process
- Monitoring quality requirements during the development process
- Experience in software development, methodologies and practical OOP knowledge
- 2+ years of experience as Automation Engineer/SDET
- Strong understanding and experience in Java programming language, Java 8 or higher
- Strong understanding of XML Path Language, Page Object pattern
- Good understanding of BDD Cucumber methodology
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver or Selenide framework
- Experience in SpringBoot framework
- Experience in REST API testing, RestAssured library
- Experience of work with GIT, BitBucket
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience of work with Gradle build tools
- Experience with Jenkins, SonarQube
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI
- Ability to write and maintain SQL queries
- Ability to write and maintain Groovy scripts
- Agile practices experience (Scrum/Kanban)
- Soft Skills:
- Flexibility, willingness to adapt to the changing needs of clients, work as part of a digital team.
- Troubleshooter, motivated team player, able to take leadership over the complicated tasks, initiative
- Work with efficiency, responsibility, completeness, and within reasonable timeframes
- Close cooperation with the development team(s)
- Ability to work without supervision
- Strong Communication skills
- Constructive criticism, analytical mindset and high attention to details
- Team player
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.