middle java test automation engineer
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Java Test Automation Engineer with 6+ years of experience working as a Java Test Automation Engineer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The main goal is to improve processes and technology specifically related to Quality Control.
- Ensure execution of test strategy
- Prepare test cases
- Implement auto tests for front-end and back-end systems, including integration
- 6+ years of experience working as a Java Test Automation Engineer
- Familiarity with Selenium WebDriver, REST Assured and JUnit/TestNG
- Skills in creating automated quality gates for CI/CD process, preferably on AWS
- Experience in coding in Python or willingness to learn
- Experience with testing Microservices integration using automated tests
- Some experience with End-To-End testing, including React-based frontend
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence
- DevOps experience (Git, CI)
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Anomaly Detection previous experience
- Working experience with Big Data projects
- Skills in working with AWS CodePipeline, Terraform, TestRail