middle software maintenance engineer (2nd line) for e-commerce company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Software Maintenance Engineer (2nd Line) with 2+ years of experience with PHP and its frameworks to join our team.
Our customer is an American e-commerce company that sells furniture and home goods. Their digital platform offers 14 million items from more than 11,000 global suppliers.
Supplier Facing applications represent a significant part of mission-critical functionality that underpins overall business and Go To Market.
Over time the customer has developed a massive scale of functionality built on PHP and MS SQL Server that drives many of the mission-critical applications. The largest share of that tech stack belongs to the Supplier Facing portfolio of applications.
The company is on the path of transforming the PHP/MSSQL-based application portfolio into a microservices-driven, decoupled architecture based on GCP, Java, React JS, and No SQL DB across the board. The targeted cloud platform is put together by the central infrastructure team while application portfolio teams are responsible for actual application migrations.
Supplier Catalog SKU Addition Tool is a mission-critical application that is in the process of being migrated to the new tech stack and GCP.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.