middle test automation engineer for a financial services company
We are currently looking for a Middle Test Automation Engineer with 3+ years of QA working experience, solid experience with Java or Python and familiar with agile development model to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community.
- Implement and enhance cloud-based automation solution (AWS Cloud)
- Investigate and improve cost efficient automation test solution (test execution methodology, test resource tech stack, etc.)
- Review business requirements and/or design specifications, to define automation test approach for complex systems
- Independently develop test tool, write and debug automation scripts, support test execution troubleshooting
- Demo automation scripts/tools and go through the Test Architect review
- Automation alignment with CI/CD methodology (GIT, Jenkins, Code pipeline, etc.)
- Manually executes test cases whenever necessary
- Complete the assignment within agreed timeframe
- Test delivery per schedule
- Automation rate per agreement
- Automation design flexibility and coding quality per Test Architect and Test Lead feedback
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of QA working experience
- Proven experience in Restful service, Database, etc
- Proven experience in CI/CD tool chain: Jenkins, GIT
- Proven experience with Cloud
- Proven experience with code debug and issue troubleshooting
- Solid experience with Java or Python
- Experience with test automation tools: TestNG, Pytest, Robot, JMeter, etc.
- Experience in performance engineering
- Familiar with agile development model
- Financial market knowledge or project experience like stock market, indices, debt
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.